Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Diaper Bags

I have begun the search for diaper bags. Yes, I know that I still have 22 more weeks before I actually need it, but I'm a girl and I have an excuse to buy a cute bag! I am looking for a bag that is not necessarily a diaper bag, fashion matters. Here are a few of my choices so far, let me know what you think! (I am leaning towards the Tokidoki)

Tokidoki Amica in Discoteca print (very very me!):



Coach Heritage Stripe in black or pink

3 comments:

  1. You know in some countries you could pay to raise a kid to the age of 16 for what these bags cost! WOW. Target has nice bags with flowers on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still planning on sending you a diaper bag from that store here in Denver. I'll send you picture messages of your options soon.

    P.S.
    I would totally carry the Coach Heritage Stripe in black, and I don't usually like Coach, but that bag is hot. However, you are much more the Tokidoki Amica in Discoteca print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Keith ;) That's so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment