As many of you know Brent and I have limited cellphone minutes and we do not like to spend long amounts of time on the phone. With our growing family, reminder that we already have four fur children that we love dearly, we have been receiving more and more phone calls; thus to avoid cell-overages, and to keep everyone in the loop, we have created this blog to keep everyone updated :). Plus this will allow us to share photos and videos for those of you without www.facebook.com accounts, allow you to view these photos and videos without having to download them, and allow us to more easily update everyone when we are too busy, or tired lol, to answer the phone. I will update this blog at least once a week.
I hope you all enjoy our blog!
xo,
Ashley
I hope you all enjoy our blog!
xo,
Ashley
Testing Comments
ReplyDeleteHow did the comments score on your little test...hmmmm??
ReplyDelete