Saturday, June 6, 2009
Marley's Crib
Mom kept calling me and calling me and calling me about these "fantastic cribs" that she kept finding. Finally one day she called me and had a shop owner take a picture and email to me. Well, Brent and I were sold. It is a crib made by Million Dollar Baby, awful name I know, but apparently it's a super crib lol. She got us a killer deal for the crib and changing table. It's nice to have one less thing to think about. Since we are using the furniture that was my mom's when she was little and then mine when I was little we officially have all of the furniture for Marley's room. Mom and dad even split the price with us (thanks guys!!!), so Brent and I have "built" one of the least expensive, yet stylish, nurseries of all time. Here's the crib:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your mom and I are going to attempt to come up this saturday (June 27th)morning and drop off the furniture. See you then!
ReplyDelete