Brent and I have registered at BabysRUs. You can view our registry by going to www.BabysRUs.com and looking us up. We are adding new stuff each day as we learn more about what we need.
The diapers that we plan to use are not available at this site, neither is the bath that we plan to get for her, so we have set up another registry of sorts at www.MyRegistry.com. The password is Bean.
Since we are planning on cloth diapering newborn size clothing will not fit her because the cloth diapers take up so much extra room. I did buy her one little newborn sized thing for her to wear home from the hospital :). Brent and I just couldn't resist, but everything else we are buying in the 3 month size.
Keith already got us an adorable skull and crossbones t-shirt for her and I can't wait for her to wear it!
The diapers that we plan to use are not available at this site, neither is the bath that we plan to get for her, so we have set up another registry of sorts at www.MyRegistry.com. The password is Bean.
Since we are planning on cloth diapering newborn size clothing will not fit her because the cloth diapers take up so much extra room. I did buy her one little newborn sized thing for her to wear home from the hospital :). Brent and I just couldn't resist, but everything else we are buying in the 3 month size.
Keith already got us an adorable skull and crossbones t-shirt for her and I can't wait for her to wear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a comment