I know that you all care and that is why you keep asking. I know that it is hard to wait, but believe me it is much much harder for me. So, here are the answers to your questions.
Q. How do you feel?
A. I'm 9 months pregnant, how do you think I feel?
Q. Have you had the baby yet?
A. Did you get a phone call or a text telling you that I have had the baby?... then no.
Q. Will you call me when you are going to have her?
A. No. No, I will not call you. Brent or I will call my parents and his parents and then they will call whoever. I will send a text to a few select people and let them spread the word. I love you all, but I guarantee you that you will not be getting a phone call from me during this time frame and I can also guarantee that you would not want to get a phone call from me during this time frame.
Q. When do you think you will have the baby?
A. Let me get out my crystal ball ;)
Q. I thought that you were going to have her early.
A. Conditions are favorable, but babies come when they want to. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with me.
Q. What is her middle name.
A. We are not telling anyone until she is born.
Q. Can I come to the hospital.
A. Ummmmmmm no.
Q. Will you ever tell me anything about your child or let me even look at her?
A. Yes! Once I am home and settled in you will know everything that you want to know. In fact I'd bet one million dollars that you will not be able to get me to shut up about her and you will wish that you had never asked. We will allow people to come over once she's a few weeks old. We are being overly cautious since it is flu season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a comment